Autodesk Inventor HSM 2018.3.1 (R4.1) Build 188.8.131.52
Author: supnatural on 13-02-2018, 05:09, Views: 16
File size: 396 MB
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, has released Inventor HSM 2018.3.1 (R4.1) Build 184.108.40.206, is an integrated 2.5- to 5-axis CAD/CAM programming solution for Inventor.
Release Notes - 2018.3.1 (R4.1) Update - Build 220.127.116.11 / 2 February 2018:
The following changes have been made in the current update (2018.3.1):
- Fixed issue that disabled the direction arrow after clearing geometry input in Flow and Swarf #9397
- Fixed crash in "Flow" when switching Flow direction #9368
- Fixed unsupported stroke scaling for Internet Explorer / Edge browsers #9352
- Fixed crash due to invalid plane/origin for protected operation #9317
- Fixed regression where Mouse clicking no longer worked after renaming a browser node #9282
Changes to post processor:
- Post Processing: Fixed issue where getGlobalParameter() always returns the value in MM #9347
The following changes were made in an earlier update (2018.3):
- Added 2D Profile strategy (similar to Fusion 360). #8863
- Added support for pecking for Turning Profile. You can use this feature to break the chips. #8835
- Added support for both ways Adaptive Clearing. When both ways is enabled you can set a separate load and feedrate for the opposite cutting direction. You can use this feature to reduce machining time further when roughing depending on the material you are machining. The main cutting direction (normally Climb) will be the preferred cutting direction but the opposite direction will be used when the alternative non-engaging stay down linking would be estimated to be longer. #8734
- Added support for back cutting (used for Sandvik PrimeTurning) for Turning Profile. #8946
- Added Flow strategy. #8296
- Improved stock simulation of simultaneous multi-axis toolpath. #9187
- Show number of holes being machined for Drill. #8221
- Fixed issue when selecting a tool from different operation in the tool library did not use the desired feedrates and speeds. #9235
- Block post-processing if an operation is calculating. #9218
- Fixed a crash when running simulation of a weldment assembly. #8900
- Fixed issue where undoing multiple CAM operations wouldn't refresh browser nodes. #8868
- Fixed issue where toolpath generation didn't obey the max number of concurrent tasks set in the CAM Task Manager. #8781
- Fixed issue where the maximum spindle speed would be overwritten when selecting tool which uses constant surface speed. #8394
- Improved turning radii selections when using the "Selection" option. #8282
- Fixed issue where multiple tool entries would be created when copying operations across documents. #7809
- Using a Spot drill for drilling exposes linear feedrates. #5413
- Fixed issue edits to an operation parameter will be lost if hitting Return quickly. #8836
- Shows a progress bar when executing commands (generate, duplicate etc.). #6749
- If you cancel a rename action in the CAM browser, or accept a rename that doesn't make a change, you may get into a state where further browser actions (e.g., right-click) menu do not work. To get out of this situation, just press ESC again. #9282
About Autodesk Inventor HSM. Autodesk HSM 2018 software bundle provides the best value in integrated CAM software available. Included are HSM add-ons for SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk Inventor. Integrated CAM helps CNC programmers, designers, and engineers rapidly produce machined parts in one seamless workflow, while maintaining model associativity for quick updates to part changes. Whether you are working with multiple CAD formats or starting from pencil sketches, Integrated CAM with your design software is the simplest and fastest way to machine your parts.
Take advantage of the best-in-class toolpath strategies for 2.5D, 3D and 3+2 milling applications. Inventor HSM software not only provides all the conventional machining strategies, but it also generates smooth linking moves that reduce machining time and increase machine and tool life.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Version: 2018.3.1 (R4.1) Build 18.104.22.168
Supported Architectures: x64
Supported Operating Systems: The same OS for the version of software that you are using.
Software Prerequisites: compatible with the 2016 or newer versions of Inventor Professional or Inventor LT.